Wednesday, May 18, 2011

You go hide and I'll come seek and maybe someday in the middle we just might meet.

"You don't get to choose, you just fall."

Maybe he means a little more to me than most people, too soon. But they say lust does crazy things to you, they also say love makes you do even crazier things. Going against what everyone says you're supposed to do. Being happy every second of everyday, even when you're sick. To never get tired of a person after being so alone for so long, that says something. After me and Breanna were no longer friends that's when I had to realize it's okay to be alone, and not alone in terms of depression. But alone; I had to learn how to listen to music on my own, sing on my own, dance on my own, get coffee on my own, go on my own little adventures, just learn how to be a person of my own. All's I can say is he's amazing and he's making me feel alive. If this lasts a month, a year or 100 years I'm willing to fight for it. I'm willing to be all he needs. 

I won't deny that I'm a little scared, and that I still have some guards up, but wouldn't I be stupid not to? I think he's scared to. In fact I know he's scared, why should he be? He would be stupid not to be scared. Love is a scary thing but once he knows it, and once I know it I think that's going to be the most beautiful part. Until we both know, I will enjoy this ride. At least I know this time he won't hurt me just for fun. He's an adult, an actual man. A man I know that would actually take care of me if that's what it came down to, even this soon. Though, he knows I don't need his help he still offers and even brought me food today because I'm sick and can't keep much down. He's a sweet-heart, he's articulate, romantic, smart, genuine and polite. I appreciate him for who he is and love that he let me in so easily. 

I'm in fate's hands. And for once, I'm fine with it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment