Friday, May 6, 2011

Simple As It Should Be

"This is so good, there's no need for change. It's alright by me, it's as simple as it should be."

I just felt beautiful, so beautiful when he looked at me. We search for love. Some of us longer than others. No, don't worry I'm not in love nor do I think I am. (Though I'm not opposed to this idea.) But of course I want it, like all other human beings. Whether people admit it or not is another story. You know the feeling before Christmas morning when you were under the age of 12, yeah . . . that's how I felt last night, when I was sleeping, when I woke up, when I was at the gym, when I was at the store, when I walked in from my car and right now and it still hasn't left me. I got five hours of sleep because we hung out until 4:00 AM, fell asleep at 4:30 AM, woke up at 8:15AM and I went to the gym at 9:00 AM, and I'm in a great mood. Which is super weird, this is so unlike me. I hope it doesn't leave for a while. I've missed this feeling. (:


1 comment:

  1. Haha You're so cute! I know EXACTLY what you're talking about :) Have fun on your cloud 9 :D

    ReplyDelete