Thursday, May 19, 2011

Next Goal In Life pt. 1

I want to find a beautiful masterpiece that depicts my life. My drawings/paintings/sketches when I was little were cute and I still draw just like that little kid. In middle school I took art classes from Mr. Rogers out in the shop and I wasn't any better then that little kid. I quickly shifted to choir, where I met some of the best people in the world. Even though I cried before most performances because of nerves I LOVED it more than anything. In high school I continued my choir adventure though it ended when I went to Itineris my junior year. I missed it terribly. I told myself when I got to the U I needed to join their choir. The problem is I don't remember how to read music, I haven't read music since my sophomore year and I would just fail miserably. So, at this point I'm thinking since I have long forgotten how to play the guitar and keyboard, I can't sing, I can't write, I can only draw like a little kid I need to make myself a masterpiece or FIND this masterpiece that depicts my life. I'm searching high and low and my soul is too!

No comments:

Post a Comment