Monday, May 16, 2011

Legitimate Fears

The Dark - Nyctophobia
I own night lights. I'm content with admitting this. I even have to turn every light on in the apartment before going to bed. Then I turn one by one out, which lead to my bedroom. Before I can turn my bedroom one out I check under my bed and my closets. I don't think it's a matter of the dark but it's what could be in the dark. 


Failure - Atychiphobia
I think it's more that I'm a perfectionist and I don't want anyone to see my flaws. If you fail, to me, it seems as though someone is lazy. Especially in the cases where I have actually failed. I don't like lazy people so, me failing is everyone knowing I'm lazy.


Dancing - Chorophobia
I only know the shower dance. I learned it at Asheleigh's Quince. I did it at every dance I ever went to in high school. At Senior Prom (at (Itineris it was senior and junior prom, but it was my senior year) Sam Fisher tried teaching me how to Waltz, scariest thing I ever did!


Flooding - Antlophobia
In Utah all they keep talking about is flooding. I see what's going on in Tennessee and Mississippi and I'm so scared that's going to happen. I'm not worried about the deaths. I'm worried about everything I've worked so hard for being demolished. And what would I do for school?


Spiders -Arachnophobia
In previous blog's I've spoken about encounters with spiders. They FREAK me out. I see them in my shower all the time. It's like they see me and run because they know it's only a matter of time before bleach is going to be poored on them, they're going to be washed down the drain or I'm putting a shoe on to squash them.


Bad Breath - Halitophobia
I'm constantly chewing gum. I'm so worried my breath stinks, it's not even funny. If I ask you if you want a piece it's not because I think your breath stinks (usually) but because I think my breath might stink. So don't get too offended. 

No comments:

Post a Comment