Saturday, May 21, 2011

I Love You

When someone says I love you it's those three words that mean most to a lot of people. Love is different depending on who is using it. If it's your grandma or grandpa you know they mean it. If it's your brother or sister you know they usually mean it unless, they want something. When your parents say I love you, you know they mean it. Or else you are about to get a talk about something. 

I love a lot of things; football, fall, music, social work, people, working out, dr. pepper, water, food, ice cream, chocolate, cookies, rainbows, dogs, the color yellow and the color red, cleaning, perfume, sun glasses, shopping, purses, shoes, cute jeans, cute outfits, jewelry, when I have a great hair day, money, flowers, etc. 

But love, the romantic love . . . I don't think I've honestly ever been in love. If I was ever truly in love with someone wouldn't I have remembered? I don't remember many guys I've dated. It could be do to the trauma to my brain but it could be that I never really was into them. When you love someone you genuinely want the best for that person, I've wished horrible things on some boyfriends. These boyfriends I had said I love you to so I just don't think I was ever really in love. I want to be a snot and act like it makes me sick when I see others hugging, kissing and holding hands in public but it just makes me melt. I adore it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment