Thursday, May 5, 2011

Unwanted Mail . . .

What did I do today you ask? I took all my "ads" in my mailbox and put, return to sender address unknown. I hope they get the point and I don't receive anymore ads! I could care less about them and they just piss me off! I want reliable mail, not crap. I also got a bill and a letter from the IRS that I have yet to open, guaranteed it's just bad news and I don't have time for that right now.

Also, another tad-bit about my mail woman! She stuffed my summer class book in my mailbox, literally stuffed it in there! I opened the cover of the mailbox and was at first excited until I couldn't get it out. Not to mention I was pissed that all those ads were in there! Well, this guy comes along, super cute by the way, and he tries helping me and says sorry but I have to go. So, here I am wanting my freaking book out of my mailbox and it won't come out. Well, I go inside and grab my scissors and start cutting this package inside my mailbox ... I bet I looked like a freak! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment