Tuesday, May 24, 2011

LIFE

I met up with my friend Omri from high school the other day for lunch. It was really fun to meet up with someone I haven't seen for a couple years. It also reminded me why I loved Itineris so much. Also, why I am a Libertarian, why I want world peace and why I am the way I am. I'm a fun loving person, can't say I don't flip people off once in a while. I also won't say I don't have some road rage. It's crazy how I can have road rage when I know what can happen in road rage incidents, I promise I keep it under control. Life is beautiful. Truly a wonderful thing. Though the world is a very sad place. Why is it that in America we take so many things for granted? Omri went back to the Philippines, which is a third world country. He said it reminded him of what was most important and that's family. The basic necessities is all they need there. It reminded me that I don't need half of the things I have. They seem like basic necessities but who needs 20 pens? A zillion pairs of shoes? Tons of lotions and perfumes, shampoo bottles, purses, wallets, etc. It's just frilly things that don't even matter. But, I am an American and it's just what I like. I wish I could just see the bigger picture all the time. Until then, I'll just try to see it as often as I can.

peace & love. f'real.  

No comments:

Post a Comment