Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Social Work Peeps (:

You know when you meet someone new and you just think to yourself. "Oh man what am I getting myself into?" or "I hope I'm just good enough for them." That's how I felt this first semester at the U's College of Social Work. I can't tell you how AMAZING each individual is. First and foremost, Tay! Oh my goodness this kid is the sweetest guy I've ever met. Though he makes fun of everyone, including me, he's beyond great. Kaitlin! She is a vegetarian and has a super cute style. She also told me that gelatin comes from hooves of a cow so she doesn't eat anything with gelatin in it. (:  Tania is my bestie! We went to sushi together and since then she calls me her best friend, psychotic a little. (: I love her. Amanda, this girl is fantastic. She can never get to class on time, I save her ass half the time and she's a foodie with amazing peacock earings (: Oh and she loves wine! Everyone else of course is amazing, but I can't remember all their names. I suck at life sometimes. But, there are a million of them. Not really only like 40 total.

<3

2 comments: