Sunday, April 1, 2012

Realizing you are different.

Realizing you're different is hard.
Thinking you found someone that you relate to.
A best friend even.
And getting your heart broken for the fifth time by a girl is hard.

This is my decision:

I am staying in Utah, and if he wants to be with me I think he should only serve for four years. Then go to school, and finish his degree so we can start a family. In this time (which he's serving), I can get grad school under my belt.


Being told, "you seem so much older than 21". Then saying "you're so much like my room-mate", who you complain about (who is 21), who you say I can relate to, and would get along with, doesn't make me feel very good about myself.

P.S. I quit facebook tonight/today.

My grammar sucks, my emotions are crazy, and I just want to have a baby so that I can feel constant love. Not a great mix, but this is life and life goes on, hopefully.

1 comment:

  1. “Heaven knows we need never be ashamed of our tears, for they are rain upon the blinding dust of earth, overlying our hard hearts. I was better after I had cried, than before--more sorry, more aware of my own ingratitude, more gentle.”
    ― Charles Dickens, Great Expectations

    ReplyDelete