Saturday, March 31, 2012

No one was born into this world a bigot.

My whole entire life I've been the loud girl. I've been known as the class clown, as the bitch, as the brown-nose, and as the abrasive one and it's never really bothered me until now.

I stand out. I feel as though the Lord picked me to do something great. Something not everyone could do. Something not everyone could fight for: the human race. I was born with this voice to liberate so many human beings who have been oppressed, and continue to be oppressed to this day.

I know what I believe goes against what a lot of people believe, but I cannot help it.

I believe in human rights. All human's no matter their ability, skin color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, nationality, etc. NEED to be respected and accepted. 


No one was born into this world a bigot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment