Friday, April 6, 2012

Ethnicity

I'm meant to be another ethnicity . . . I'm sure of it. There has to be a name for it. People can choose to not have a gender, so I can choose to not have an ethnicity, right? I'm so over being white. I really don't like my skin color. Who would ever want to loose the "privilege" of being white? Me. I would take the rich culture over having white skin. Asian's have the best food, African's have the best culture, and Mexican's have the best work ethic . . . all in my opinion. Man, I can't wait to learn why the Lord has put all these different ethnicities on this planet, and why white people think they have got it made. Get real!

Also, just so everyone is clear . . . the Human Race is the ONLY race on this planet. To explain this is ridiculous especially to a particular group of politicians, but this (topic/post/blog) will probably never be posted in my blog. 

As I said to my massage therapist this past week. What kind of heritage do American's have? Outside of pushing Indian's to the west and making African's our slaves? Starting Wars and keeping them going. Not understanding what the word "friend" and "love" really means. I'm a white American . . . lacking a lot of things, except for the knowledge that I AM NUMBER ONE! And I KNOW BEST! Yeah, sounds perfect right?

I may not leave a footprint, but I will leave a fingerprint in this world.


Please know that I love my "freedom" here in America, but I KNOW we are no different than developing countries. If you think we are maybe you have a little too much privilege. Come down to earth and look around. Thanks! :) I'm not a bitch, I promise . . . but a pissed off American. When you sit there and tell me to stop being so "pissed off", please switch me hearts for a moment so you can feel my sadness for a moment. I've seen way too much that has pulled at my heart strings and I just don't know how to let go of it, but through blogging. If you don't like it, don't read it. This is how I get rid of my guilt, by writing. I don't think my "white guilt" will ever diminish. 


Smile, because it's all only temporary. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment