Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Knowing You Love Someone

People tell me, "I know you're in love, because you just have that glow." Alright, that's true, and the way I feel when I talk about him just re-affirms it over and over. I now get why people like to talk about their partner. I'm one of those people that never thought I'd fall in love "like that", but here I am. When I get down to it, it's more than just the happy things. This isn't going to be easy, not only is it long-distance, still. (He's in Texas, I'm in Utah.) BUT, there is other stuff in my life that is leaving me without a lot of support. I just continue telling myself, with the Lord all things are possible. These things are only going to make me stronger, in turn making us stronger. I feel like the Lord is preparing me for something, something in which I may be alone in doing. I'm more in tune with the spirit than ever and I love it.

I've dated other guys before, Jacob was the one I thought was the love of my life, yadda-yadda-yadda. He really was amazing though. He treated me great! My accident happened and he was there by my side, wanting to support me and help me get strong. All of a sudden one day he was gone. Through Facebook messages we connected, he was very rude to me. After a while he caught on that his wife (yes, he went and married a psycho) was messaging me through his Facebook account. After we talked for a few months he decided to leave his wife, no I was not the reason for their divorce, but I did open his eyes to things he wasn't seeing. I couldn't stand to watch someone I had once loved be hurt and broken down. This is how I knew I loved him.

Justin, oh goodness! The biggest jerk of my life walked into my life. He was from Alabama, don't date guys from the south. Well, he was a piece of work. I don't quite get people like him, though I thought I loved him, until the day he called me a beotchy, and said I was the most inconsiderate person he had ever met ALL BECAUSE I didn't stop at a yield sign. We argued, we argued a lot. Not to mention I took him to a Utes Game, where he met my family. In the middle of the game he went and sat with some of his friends, in turn her left with said friends. Long story short, this one was long gone. I'm proud to say I could care less what this guy is doing in his life. Love here, absolutely not.

Jordan was a good one. He was one year younger than me when we dated about a year, wow almost two years ago! I feel old, but to have 5 steady boyfriends in your life at 21 also makes you look a bit desperate. He treated me nicely, he was funny, cute, sensitive . . . until he called me one night and started freaking out on me while I was at my aunt's house. He was a crazy turns out. He was telling me how I wasn't a good example because he wanted to go back to church and I didn't. GO BACK TO CHURCH THEN! I so hope he did. I'm sorry, but I wasn't ready, so I didn't do it. We never talked again. No love here either.

Von, cheated on his wife with me. Enough said, we can move on.

I've never dated someone with so much passion for life. Someone who is so future oriented. Someone who can make me feel so special just by kissing my cheek. His smile and laugh brightens any room. His sincerity and genuineness has everyone on the edge of their seat. He's courageous and strong. He's my soldier. He may not know how much I look up to him. He may not know the passion and drive he gives me. One day, I hope I can give him back, all of which he gives to me, and may not even know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment