Monday, May 14, 2012

Super(wo)man

Superman


I made the Dean's List, with a 3.5 (although just a number) it helps me obtain my dreams, my goals, my hopes, my aspirations, and helps keep me grounded. This last semester was HARD, harder than any semester in my past. I cannot believe my GPA is .066% away from being able to apply to grad school. Yes, I said it, GRAD school. I am going to become a Master and then a Doctor. I'm 21, and so far I feel very successful. One more semester to go of Undergrad (BSW Internship). I have to thank Jesus Christ, Abraham Darriel, Jen Thompson, Amanda Duncan, Tania Mancilla, Stefanie Royall, Kari Morgan, Stephanie Holmes, Tedi Smith, Clay Lantz and Caleb Manscill. Without you this wouldn't have happened. I would have fallen on my face, would have given up, would have killed someone, or would have killed myself (not really guys, come on)! I feel loved and this must be how SUPERMAN has felt like. And below is how I feel like :) 

superman

There have been changes. Abraham and I are no longer together. Even though it's only been a few days since it became officially, official the Lord has shown me reasons. I am not afraid any longer. I have let go of that beautiful part of my past, and we're still friends. No matter what anyone says he treated me well overall and made me learn to love myself, stop drinking, and get back into the gospel. So, I'm happy, very happy. 

No more Bishop Lantz; hello President Lantz. It tore me apart yesterday, but again I'm amazed at how well my Heavenly Father knows me. He supported me through my cry fest last night and assured me that it was for the better. Though, I still disagree with him in my mind. But, I have my ward friends who cease to amaze me. I'm blessed beyond belief, and once I get that Temple recommend President Lantz said he would go with me. I've also asked a couple other people to come with me. I think this is now a new chapter in my life, and I cannot wait to see what the future holds. 

P.S. I got a pedicure today and it's the stinking cutest color I've ever seen in my entire life. Yeah, I'm pretty much in love, not gonna lie! 




No comments:

Post a Comment