Saturday, May 12, 2012

For You.

Today, I decided I'm going to get over you (sooner than later). If we are meant to be, we will be. I have to be happy, because no one else can do that job for me. I only pray you really don't forget about me and keep me in the loop. If you choose not to, that's your decision. I'm pretty sure you're reading this right now, and I don't want to sound like a broken record, so I won't. Know I loved you with every ounce of passion I had. I loved you the way I now can love myself. I needed this kind of a relationship, long-distance. I've learned who I am by writing. Insane how that works. Know that I am okay. I will make it. I am not broken. 

 
"There, there baby it's just textbook stuff. It's in the ABC's of growing up."

"Somewhere inside I cannot find the feeling I got from you."


"I'm holding you closer than most, because you are my heaven." 

No comments:

Post a Comment