Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Twisted Thinking - Therapy Session #4

Today in Therapy my counselor suggested that I have Twisted Thinking/Distorted Thinking especially in the aspect of Jumping to Conclusions in the realm of Fortune Telling and Mind-reading.

I hate change, as most people do - but I REALLY hate change. Here soon I will be doing a lot of changes, and my counselor thinks I'm ready . . . so here I go face first into a dive. Which is another thing we talked about.

My anxiety is now in the realm of "normal" anxiety, whoever calls it normal is CRAZY. This is not normal. I feel totally out of control when my anxiety hits. BUT, I am learning to deal with it in a positive manner. I'm so excited to be a grown up, dealing with my feelings like a "normal person", again who's to say who is normal? As I go onward and upward I have a lot of people to thank, especially the big guy upstairs :)

Smile, it's all only temporary!

No comments:

Post a Comment