Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Why Not Blog About It?

What a journey! It's taken me since about July to loose 80.8 pounds. You know people can tell other people all they want what they think of them but when it comes down to it, does it matter? No. What about when a doctor tells someone they need to lose weight? Yes. Doctors have this crazy thing with people where their credentials really come into factor on these kind of things. To tell a 19 year old they're going to be diabetic if they don't kick it into a gear is a huge thing. I cried for nights and days and more nights and days about it. Do I still eat sugar? Yes. Should I? No. Will I continue to eat it? You betcha! 

People who try and loose this kind of weight overnight are insane I tell you. I mean are you crazy? So you're going to eat lettuce for the rest of eternity to maintain it? Lies. I don't believe a single person who says all they eat are fruits and vegetables. You never run to get ice cream at 9:30 PM? Will you put it on your mother's grave? Everyone has those urges and cravings. My lord people I wasn't born yesterday. 

Anyways, I can't wait to dabble into this and I think it will start getting fun . . . I am quite the crazy person and I have a lot of crazy stories I keep inside this brain of mine I think you deserve for me to share it with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment