Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I believe . . .

I believe in humanity.
 Like Gandhi said, "You must not loose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."

I believe in love
"To me true love is the sweetest thing in life. That's why we're all either in love or looking for love. Sometimes you have to work for it - especially when life gets in the way - but I believe true, deep love is always worth fighting for." 

I believe in peace.
Martin Luther King Jr.
Elanor Roosevelt
Mahatma Gandhi 
Albert Einstein
Rosa Parks
Mother Teresa
Nelson Mandela
Elie Wiesel
Jimmy Carter
" Be the CHANGE you want to see in the world"

I don't know where I go when I die. Nor do I care, honestly. What matters is what I do on this planet, how I treat others. Treat them with dignity, respect, and love. Treat every person like the human that they are.

Love is something more than romance. Love is something every human needs. We all want and need to be loved. I have so many people who love me but until you truly love yourself I don't think you've truly lived. 

My dream: peace. To obtain peace would be magical to me. I like simple things. Peace is simple. You just have to be willing to fight for it.

Without humanity you can't have love and without love you can't have peace. It's a circle, a circle that makes me cry and smile all in one. I don't want to have children because of this place. It's bad, it's hard enough on me why put my children through it? If I can be promised they will never be hurt, I will have them. Until then I'll leave the baby making up to all of you.




"When the power of love, overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix 

No comments:

Post a Comment