Thursday, April 14, 2011

Love until your heart stops.

A few tad-bits.

A freaking spider went into my new tennis shoes . . . my reebok tone-ups. Oh my goodness, you should have seen me!!! I was freaking out at 11:45 at night about a miniature spider in my shoe, that I wasn't even wearing or attempting to wear. I kicked that shoe across the room. No spider. I kicked that shoe across the room again. No spider. So I kicked it back and forth super fast. (I bet I burned dang near 1 million calories kicking that shoe) Still, no spider. So I picked it up and banged it so hard on the ground, harder and harder with every hit. Still no spider. I hope I killed it, but I still don't dare put on those shoes.

Do you ever just bust out in song? I totally did in the sauna today, bad idea. Super hot guy walks in, music is up so loud I didn't even realize he walked in. Embarrassing . . . Another thing about the gym, CLEAN your equipment. PLEASE!?! It's not that hard.

Now a rant about boys. Oh man, we could be here a while. Really!
you suck. that's all. (:

love life. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment