Sunday, June 24, 2012

The Love of a Child

The idea that a little girl who I could have been a mentor toward passed away, and her mother and father will be burying her on Tuesday.

The idea that a young boy who I could have been a big sister toward passed away, and his mother and father had to bury him under two weeks ago.

The act of me holding it together through losing two special people to me; or what could have been special, but know now never will be. 

The act of breaking down over two people I hardly knew; but would have been part of their lives a lot more than they knew, or maybe a lot more than I know now.

I want to be strong. I will. I want to be weak. I will. I want to be me. I will. 

In memory of baby Annabelle Lee 

I am blessed to have the truth I do in my life to help calm my heart in this crazy sea of emotions. My heart goes out to Lacy Griffin & Bryan Markham, especially. It is refreshing to know that perfect people like Annabelle come here to bless our lives, even in such a short amounts of time. Heavenly Father is mindful of everyone that Annabelle touched. My constant prayer is that you two can both see this as a blessing, and not a loss. You will see your darling baby girl again, that I can assure you. I love you both dearly ♥.

No comments:

Post a Comment