Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Growing Up

Growing up:

Where you forget how to be a child.
Where you wish for things that once were.
When you have to give up things you never thought you would.

I never wished for much in life growing up except to be a grown up. Here I am, all grown up. The way I am is nicer than I expected. I'm more loving and accepting (due to my education). Though, it's not as fun as I thought it would be. Adults would tell me, don't wish to grow up, you'll regret it. Thanks for that! I only wish I had taken that advice more seriously.

I can't wait to give my children the same advice I was given. Though, I'm going to make sure they don't wish to be an adult too often. I want to provide them with much needed direction in order to be a kid until they have to grow up. I can't wait. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment